Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Aggravation

Today, after I spent the night in the ER with my nephew who was struggling to breath (even though he was happy as a lark and blowing bubbles at us the whole time), I wake up to the dog have diarrhea AGAIN!!!  I am so aggravated, and I am ready to stick a cork in her and call it quits.

Is it possible to divorce a dog and send her packing?  Because, even though I love her dearly, that's what I am ready to do!  Stinkin' mutt!  This is what I get for picking out a dog, after months of searching for one.  Hmm... I wonder if the pound has a health guarantee, so I can send her back?

Any suggestions on cleaning up the yard (besides bleach) and curing diarrhea forever???

Charkie thinks she's sooo cute after playing outside and sleeping in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment