Monday, September 10, 2012

Size appropriate kindergarten?

I will be the first to admit that my kids are big kids.  They are big, strong, healthy kids.  They will both be tall adults, as they are tall for their age.  Mischief is not the biggest in her class, but one of, as the other kids in her class are almost six or already six.  On our way to school today, Mischief says, "Do you know what is going to happen on another day I don't have school?  My teacher is finally going to put the table up high enough, so I can put my legs underneath the cubby in my desk!"

Evidently, even though she is not the biggest in the class, she cannot sit with her legs under the table, unless the tucks them under her chair for the whole time, or straddles the desk part under their table.  Really?  She is not an amazon, this should not be that difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment