Thursday, January 10, 2013

Devotion

The plague has been at our house for almost two months now!  I am soo tired of being sick, as I am sure half the country is by now.  We have all been sick, including Daddy who refuses to admit he is sick!  We have all had fevers of 103-105+.  Poor Mayhem is all types of cute and clingy (not less destructive) when he has a nasty fever.  He told the doctor that his ears were sick.  He's so stinking cute!

Poor Mischief.  She has come down with the illness again.  She came home from school, fell asleep, and woke up with a temp of 104.4.  Yeah, if we do it, we do it well.  Anyway, she is sleeping on the couch, rather than eating, going potty, or doing anything else.  I woke her up to tell her to go to bed, and she says, "I can't go to bed!  No bed!  I need to do my homework!"  Now, that's devotion!

I hope you all are staying well!

No comments:

Post a Comment