Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I hope everybody has had a Happy Easter!  We did around here.  The kids had an Easter egg hunt and got some candy, with lots of other things, like stampers, mini balls, etc.  We, obviously, like our candy around here, but I like the kids to enjoy getting other things, like books, as well.  The kids went to church this morning, and there were eggs all over the yard when they got home.

The highlight of the day was when Mischief got really excited when she saw the eggs in the yard.  She ran inside, told me the Easter Bunny had been there.  I said, "The Easter Bunny, huh?"  Mischief replies, "No, really, it's some guy in a giant bunny suit.  He just comes here with a giant basket of eggs, and hides them for us.  The Easter Bunny is just pretend, but Santa Clause, the tooth fairy, and leprechauns.... They're real!"

This pretty girl is the only one who would hold still long enough for me to take pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment