Saturday, January 29, 2011

Date Night

I went on a date tonight, yes, a date, with my husband.  Yes, I know, it is a novel concept, but we actually (finally) went on a date.  It was nice - dinner and a movie - nothing unusual, but nice.  Sadly, with the kids and crazy schedules, this does not happen much.  I highly recommend spending time together without kids.  


We went to see "No Strings Attached."  It was a cute movie, nothing unexpected or original, but it was cute.  A few laughs here and there, but a feel-good nice movie.


That brings me to wonder what cheap ideas for dates anybody has to suggest.  Please comment with such ideas, and we will have to try them out.

3 comments:

  1. Dinner and Ice skating...I did this recently. After renting the skates the whole date including dinner cost about $45.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, where did you go ice skating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Patterson Ice Rink. I also live in Michigan. Your best bet is to google/yellow page Ice Rinks to find 1 nearest to you.

    ReplyDelete