Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome to Organized Mayhem

I am a mother of two kids - I have a three and a half year old girl and a one and a half year old boy.  I am starting this blog as a way to broadcast my efforts to organize the chaos which is my life.  I am a stay at home mom who needs to make over my life in the kind of world that we live in.

In this blog, I would like any opinions and comments/criticism/advice available.  In fact, I welcome any encouragement and advice anyone can give about raising kids while keeping order in the home.  So, please, comment as freely as you like!

For instance, today, when I went to get my son out of bed from his morning nap (which he refused to take and spent his time jumping up and down in his crib), I began to wonder when it is too soon to begin potty training?  Is his little habit of taking his clothes off in bed a sign he's ready to potty train, or is he merely bored and easily entertained? 

I look forward to help and advice as we embark on this journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment