Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Picture Day

I attempted to get pictures taken of Mischief and Mayhem today, and most of us survived.  The kids actually did really well, except for the sitting still and waiting part.

Mischief allowed the gal to take her hands and place her wherever she wanted her.  Mayhem, however, was a different story.  He could copy his sister and say, "Cheese" then move after two seconds.  Taking the pictures of him went well, but taking pictures of just Mischief was a bit more difficult.  Only because Mayhem continued to run onto the backdrop and yell, "Cheese!" with a giant, goofy, open-mouthed grin on his face.  Even when I was trying to pick out the picture, he ran back into the room, plopped his butt onto the ground and yells, "Cheese!"

All-in-all, we got the pictures taken, and I did not manage to lose either child in JC Penney.  I will post a copy of the pictures once they come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment