Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flushed Away

Flushed Away - Need I say more?  I am pretty sure what I have to say, when you know that I am potty training an almost two year old boy!

Mayhem has taken to going into the bathroom, sitting fully clothed on the potty, and filling his pants.  Then, he comes out to me and tells me he needs his diaper changed.  I heard him go into the bathroom - like normal, wait a minute, then the toilet flushed.  Nice.  Just what I wanted to hear.  When I went into the bathroom to fish out of the toilet whatever it was he was flushing, I saw a scene much worse than I imagined.  No, the bathroom was not flooded, but Mayhem was.  Yes, Mayhem was soaked.  His entire shirt and arm was soaked.  Mayhem was definitely sticking his arm in the toilet and flushing.

I immediately gagged and washed his arms and body about a hundred times in antibacterial soap.  Believe me when I say it took me a while before I would let him touch me with those hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment