Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shopaholic

A couple of weeks ago, I checked Mischief's shoes to see if they still fit, and she had growing room.  I checked last week, and they are too little!  These kids sure do grow fast!  So we were off to the shoe store!

I took Mischief into the shoe store, which she was VERY excited to go because she loves shopping for anything, especially shoes!  First, she sat on the floor to take off her sandals and put on her socks, and she showed the whole world her bright green panties because her skirt was way above her waist.  Then, we tried on five pairs of shoes, and before each one, she had to put her foot on the sizing chart to make sure her feet were not growing.

As she was so excited, I said, "Are you a shoe monster?"  Her response is, "NO!  I just LOVE shoes!  Especially buying new ones...!"  She was pretty sure she needed many pairs of shoes.

I do not believe we will be able to afford her shoe fetish as a teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment