Monday, August 8, 2011

Late Spring Cleaning

I decided, today, that it was necessary to clean the garage out, so I can park my car in there this fall.  I am rather tired of hickory nuts denting my car every autumn, so it is time to park it in the garage!  However, on this expansive project, I had two little helpers!  Of course, you cannot breathe without help from the kids!

Let me just say that after several hours of the kids finding toys (or bicycle pumps they think are toys), me breaking up fights over said toys, and Mayhem lining up a case of water bottles individually to make a barrier from me getting out of the garage, our day ended with Mischief saying, "it's ok if I get dirty and touch dirty stuff!  Touch, touch, touch, touch, oh, look at me, I'm GETTIN' dirty!"

It has been a long (yet productive) day...

No comments:

Post a Comment