Monday, August 1, 2011

Pokes

Today was vaccination day!  Oh, what a joyous day in my house!  I had not mentioned anything to Mischief about her shots, and she was talking about the ones she got last fall last night!  So, this morning, when I asked her if she would go along to get Mayhem's shots and keep him brave, she started crying!

So, when the time came, she was not happy at all!  Mayhem never flinched, and I gave him a sucker so he would sit through her shots.  He never fussed at all!  Mischief, on the other hand, cried before, during, and after her "pokes."  She calls them pokes, and has talked non-stop about them today. 


Mainly, nurse Mommy was not supposed to let her get pokes, and now she needs a better nurse to take care of her pokes!  I feel appreciated...

No comments:

Post a Comment