Saturday, October 27, 2012

Important education

Both of my children have an incredible sweet tooth!  They love cinnamon or orange rolls, and we used to have them quite often.  Since school has started, I do not have time to make them like I used to, so we try to have them on the weekends. 

This morning, we had orange rolls for breakfast.  Mischief and Mayhem were both completely thrilled to have orange rolls again, as it's been a while since we have had them for breakfast.  Now, Mischief usually eats a really good breakfast, in the form of 3-4 small cinnamon rolls.  She has always been really good about eating the whole roll. 

Today, at breakfast, Mischief starts eating just the icing and asking for another roll.  I understand this is normal kid stuff, but uncharacteristic.  So, I just reminded her to eat the whole roll.  She tells me, "Nope!  I can't!  I want to be just like my teacher and learn from her, and she just eats the icing!"

I suppose it's good they learn the important stuff at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment