Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Babysitter

I am a stay at home mother, so my children do not have frequent babysitters.  In fact, I can count on two hands the number of times they have had a babysitter in the almost four years of Mischief's life (outside of Grandma).


Today, Aunt Christine got the privilege of watching the kids.  I took them over to Aunt Christine's house so they could play with their cousins, as I had other things I had to do.  Mischief was all excited about playing with her cousin, and Mayhem does not have a clue, except he is in this "crying when mommy leaves" stage.


Neither one of them cared enough to say good-bye when I left, Mayhem was excited when I got back, but Mischief started crying.  Why did she start crying do you ask?  I had told her to make sure she took a nap while she was there.  When I got back and she had not taken her nap, she started crying and saying she was sorry.  Then, she did not want to leave and started crying about that, too.


Evidently, you can have catholic guilt without being catholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment