Friday, March 11, 2011

Windy Day

As the cats were circling my feet, I got roped into heading off to the store with both kids in tow for cat food, among a few other random things.  Usually, this is not a huge issue, as they are both pretty well behaved in public, but the wind made it a little interesting.

When we got out of the car at the first store, the wind is blowing quite rapidly, and Mischief starts whipping her head around yelling at the wind to get out of her face.  It is an interesting thing to hear from a three year old, "Go on wind, you're bothering me!  Quit putting my hair in my face!"  Her brother, on the other hand, puts his hood up and hides his head.  So as we are headed into the store, I am carrying on child who has his head buried because of the wind and holding the hand of the other one who is yelling at the wind.

When we left the second store we were at, Mischief is holding onto the receipt, laughing maniacally because the wind was blowing it all over the place.  So when I left that store, the one I was carrying was buried and all hunched over laughing at his sister, and his sister was holding my hand laughing hysterically.


All is fun in the wind as long as the rest of the weather is nice.  Take some time to go have fun outside.  Fly a kite, or whatever else suits your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment