Saturday, March 26, 2011

Big Baby

At some point in a child's life, he takes his bottle and goes to bed all by himself.  However, my child, at 22 months of age, does not.  Mayhem will go get his blankets out of his bed, get his bottle off the counter, and bring them to me.  He tells me to sit and points to the couch.  I sit down, he arranges his blanket on my shoulder and the other on his back.  Then, he set the bottle on the arm of the couch and lays his head down.  He then opens his mouth, says, "Bobble," and points to his bottle waiting for it to be put in his mouth.  He holds it while he drinks, then he sits up, points to the bedroom, and says, "Go."  And yet, if I attempt to make him hold his own bottle or lay in bed with it, he gets all types of offended and starts crying and yelling, "No!"

I believe I have a big baby on my hands! 

No comments:

Post a Comment