Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cleaning Day

We have been busy cleaning up the powder from the fire extinguisher.  However, when I was obsessively cleaning the bathroom, I realized that the powder had fallen in the cracks of the tile where the grout needs replaced.  Therefore, I decided I must redo the grout in my bathroom.  This brilliant idea lead to the idea to rip the carpet out of the bathroom and put tile down.  A long story short, we have put up sections of new drywall in the bathroom.  So, evidently, a fire mess in the oven and powder all over the house leads to new drywall in the bathroom.


All the while Daddy was putting up drywall, my daughter, Mischief, was standing at the bathroom door exclaiming, "Daddy, I'm gonna stand here and watch you and listen to you make noise, so I make sure you put up our new wall the right way!"


If you have any house renovation ideas, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment