Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rainy Days and Back Seat Drivers

On a rainy day, there is not much to do with children who have a bad case of spring fever.  However, thank goodness, today was a school day.  I herded the kids out the door to take Mischief to school, got them both in the car, and the fun started!

Immediately, Mischief was trying to catch the pouring raindrops on her tongue and was mad when I buckled her in and shut the door.  Then, she started chanting, "Go Windshield Wipers, Go!" over and over again.  So, her brother started in with his version of her chant.  That was some fun for me.  Then, every time I slow down, Mischief asked why I am slowing down, and Mayhem yells, "Go!"  It does not matter if there is a car ahead of me, or a red light, it is a matter of whether or not my car is going fast.

I am open to suggestions of good rainy day activities that do not drive the mother nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment