Sunday, March 20, 2011

Walmart Tire Center

Being the nice sister I am to dear Aunt Laura, I attempted, not once, but twice, to get her tire fixed that she unfortunately punctured with a gigantic screw.  Yes, a screw - rather, a bolt.  I was told there was one car ahead of me, so it would be a 45 minute wait.  One and a half hours later, the gentleman came out and asked me for the locking lug nut key.  I had no idea what that was, and he explained it and said they had looked for a while and could not find it.  They would look for a little bit longer.  After a while, he comes back in and says they cannot find it.  I had to go to another tire place and purchase one.


This morning, Daddy went outside to the car, opened the trunk and took out the lug nut key.  Yes, it was definitely inside the trunk.  From this experience, I have learned that Walmart Tire and Lube is not worth the ground space the building takes up.  Also, I realized that I cannot handle sitting around Walmart watching people.

Moral of the story is:  Go to Walmart only for the cheap prices, not for the intelligence of service people working there.

No comments:

Post a Comment