Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Toddler Time

Mischief had Toddler Time this morning where they made tie-dye treats.  They made a tie-dye cupcake, a cookie, and a chocolate sucker with a shamrock stuck in the center of it.  Mischief had a blast as always.  It is so good for her, as it helps develop her creativity, fine motor, and socialization skills.

Of course, when we got home, she wanted to eat something - which is fine.  She started in with her shamrock and part of her sucker.  Then, she put it back in her box for later.  Evidently, the cat (Peyton) decided he, too, wanted a sweet treat.  He left hair on the edge of the box as evidence.  I discovered this when she went to get another bite of her sucker, and I could not find it.  Finally, I found the sucker stick, which had a few bite marks and punctures in it.  So, I am waiting to see who is sick in order to be able to tell who ACTUALLY ate it.  My suspicions are that Peyton knocked it down after dragging it out of the box, and Dodger (the dog) ate it.  We shall see.





March Toddler Time
In the meantime, I have a very unhappy child who no longer has a sucker.  I did not tell her one of the animals ate it, as I do not want her to be mad at them.  I merely told her we would have to look for it after nap.  The trick is, I will not be around after nap, and Daddy is on duty.  Therefore, he can deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment