Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard Day

Her version of sledding...
Snow mound!
So today we did not have a snow day.  We, in fact, had a blizzard day.  It is not a good day when I have to help push out the snow plow because they managed to get their front end stuck against the cement.

Anyway, we definitely found out that my son is scared of snowballs, even though he was not outside at all.  He hides from snowballs being thrown at the window.  Emersen loves it, Nathan, however, hates it.  Emersen decided it was necessary to help me on my three hour quest to shovel out the drive.  So, if you consider a little one climbing up the snow mounds yelling that she is sinking and sledding down on her rear end help, then, yes, I had a lot of help!  Finally, she had to give up because she got snow up her sleeves.  

I, however, spent plenty of time outside today being excessively bitter at all the people with snow blowers who finish their drive and sit there, watching me break my back shoveling my drive.  I do not understand this!  If I had a snow blower, I would definitely help other people.  Heck, I help other people with my shovel, and shovel other people's sidewalks.  Either I am too nice, or other people are inconsiderate.  Oh well, I guess there is no use in being bitter!

Here's to blizzard days!

No comments:

Post a Comment