Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Break Dancing

We had kind of a lazy day today, so I decided to get the kids to exercise a little bit before nap time, so they might take a nap.  So, we put in "The Wiggles Go Bananas," so we could dance.  Yes, to my neighbors who can see through my windows, this probably looks ridiculous, but we have a lot of fun.

Mischief and Mayhem had a blast.  Mayhem loves the chicken song because he can flap his arms and his legs, and Mischief likes to sing and dance at the same time.  She is quite proud of herself for this feat.

During our hour long dance session, my daughter, Mischief, lays down on her back and starts spinning in circles using her feet.  I exclaimed, "Look!  You're break dancing!"  Her response to me was, "Mommy, no, it's not broken, I'm fix dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment