Monday, February 7, 2011

Drums - Need I Say More?

As I was getting out of the shower today, I heard my daughter yelling, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!"  My first thought was that her brother is probably into something, but she tells me that she has the giant tub of diaper cream and a spoon, and when she hits the tub, "It makes a great sound!"

So she gave a tub of baby food and a spoon to her brother, and they followed each other around the house playing their drums.  (Yes, it was wonderful on my ears.)  Then she asks me, "Do you like it when I sing and dance and drum?  Does it hurt your ears?"  I told her it did not, so she went around to her brother, all of the cats, and the dog banging on her "drum" next to their head, asking them if it hurt their ears.  

So, do you tell the poor kid that the ruckus she is making is highly annoying or join them with the drum and spoon she brings you?

No comments:

Post a Comment