Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Heat Wave

"We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave..."

Yes, the weather has turned nice, temporarily, I am sure.  However, we will take advantage of this.  So, after lunch, I took the kids on a walk.  We saw the neighbor walking his dogs, but I walk my kids.

Anyway, it became evident that the kids have not seen the sun enough when my son, Mayhem, walked the entire walk with one hand holding my hand and his other hand covering his face.  I know he does not like the wind, but, evidently, he does not like the sun either.  I wish I had my camera with me, because this was hysterical

Then, his sister announces to the neighborhood that she needs a leash for her brother so she can walk her dog, too!  Oh, it is just another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment