Thursday, February 3, 2011

Coloring Pages

Today, we decided to teach Nathan how to color and draw.  Of course Emersen was convinced she was going to teach him how to trace letters like she does and was completely aggravated when he "wasn't turning on his listening ears and doing what he was told!"  Anyway, she did her workbook, and we worked on Nathan coloring and started teaching him colors.  

When lunch time came along, we had hot dogs for the first time in a long time.  Previous to this, I deemed Nathan too young to eat hot dogs, but I thought we would try it today.  So, Nathan inhaled his whole hot dog before his sister ever even made it to the table.  Then, he yelled to get down.  So, I let him down, and he swiped my hot dog off my plate and began "coloring" the mail with it.  And it was a good time, because it made his sister laugh, so he ran from me with the ketchup covered hot dog to color on anything he could before I could catch him.

Since when does the whole house become a coloring page for the hot dog monster?

No comments:

Post a Comment