Sunday, February 6, 2011

Job Search

I have been looking for a job recently because, although I love it, staying at home with my kids does not pay well.  So, commence operation Find a Job!  I have applied a LOT of places, and most of them never let you know.  The standard is, if you do not hear from them in six months, then you are allowed to reapply.  Well, what if they are not hiring in six months?

So, I am open to suggestions on the applying/interviewing process.  If anybody has any experience/advice, I am willing and needing to learn!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to a meeting tonight for more information pertaining to a part/full time job. It's one of those that "can be done from the comforts of your own home". I'll let you know if it's legit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be AWESOME! Let me know what you find out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete