Sunday, February 20, 2011

Despicable Me

I had never seen "Despicable Me" until today.  Emersen found it on the table and wanted to watch it, so I told her we could try.  Then, I told her that if it was not a kid's movie, we would have to turn it off and try another one.  So, in went the movie...

It was in for a little while, then the guy blows up a balloon animal, gives it to the kid and then proceeds to pull out a needle and pop the balloon in the child's face.  It was at that moment that my daughter, Mischief, turns to me and says, "Mommy, this is not a kid's movie.  We need to pick a different one."  

I thought it was pretty good of the little kid to recognize that a movie is not actually for little kids....

1 comment:

  1. It actually has a very warm fuzzy ending. It's just not all warm fuzzy to get there. But that is cute that she made that call.

    -Seth

    ReplyDelete