Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sugar High

Mischief and I made sweet crafts to take to preschool for her Valentine's Day party.  This was an adventure!  We made flower cupcakes, sucker bouquets, and smiley face cookies.  Let me tell you, eight three year old kids is definitely not something I would deal with every day!  I am not quite sure how her teacher does it!

Some of the kids, used their fingers, rather than the knife provided, to spread the icing.  Then, two of them dumped the sprinkles on the floor.  Couple of them "hate" M&M's... Come on, what kid hates chocolate candies that are crunchy?  I have never heard of little kids who hate sweets!

This adventure made me think of Jessica Seinfeld's book series about healthy sweets.  Has anybody tried these recipes?  I believe I will have to go get the books and see if these recipes will actually pass the kid test.

No comments:

Post a Comment